The Language PoliceAs I've mentioned in previous posts, to control the world, you must control its language; control the way people interact with each other, and you control everything! Pauline Marois and her Language Nazi PQ government are on a mission to turn the entire world into French! Pauline Marois, the head of the Parti Québécois (PQ) updated Bill 101, and introduced their new Bill 14, basically restricting the use and learning of the English language.
Bill 14 HighlightsPQ pitches tighter language restrictions to boost French Amendments to the Charter of the French Language:
- Designation of a minister responsible for language matters, planning and policy.
- Educational institutions must take reasonable steps to ensure that students receive sufficient training in French to prepare them to interact and flourish in Quebec society.
- Businesses that employ 26 to 49 regular employees must make French the everyday language of the workplace.
- Businesses that serve the public must communicate with customers in French.
- French is defined as the official language of Quebec and a "fundamental factor of its social cohesion."
- Every person has a right to live, receive an education and work in French in Quebec.
- Immigrants to Quebec have a right to learn French and to benefit from reasonable measures to facilitate their integration.
Why, PQ? Why?These language laws have been established on the basis of "preserving the Quebec Culture and Language". This is just a cover-up. The language laws serve several purposes; the main ones being:
- To create a conflict amongst the people (Francophones vs Anglophones), to keep the population distracted from the corrupt business being conducted behind their backs by the PQ government.
- To establish a new world order (Quebec World Order). As of now, they are starting off with their own people. But soon, they will spread out towards other provinces, and then to other countries, until their language laws have been imposed on a global scale.
- STM clerk assaults commuter over language, victim says
- Montreal man recovering after tomato sandwich attack